Take the chance to work for the Organization in charge of delivering one of the biggest and most prestigious events in sport field! Feel the Olympic and Paralympic energy joining us at Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026, leaving a mark in the sport history!
BREAK THE ICE!
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 is the Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games of 2026, carrying on the organization, promotion and communication of the sporting and cultural events related to the next Winter Games.
We are driven by the following values: respect, determination, legacy, engagement and sustainability.
Milano Cortina 2026 will be the first large-scale Olympics in history: 9 Olympic venues, 21 provincial capitals, 2,300 municipalities directly involved, over an area of 22,000 square km.
The Milano Cortina 2026 Organizing Committee has been established in 2019 with the purpose of organizing Olympic and Paralympic Games in compliance with the Host City Contract signed jointly by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the two cities of Milano and Cortina and the Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI).
Furthermore, the Italian Paralympic Committee, the Regions of Lombardy and Veneto, as well as the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano/Bozen are all partners in this major national-level project, with the support of the Italian Government.
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026’s Games Technology Team takes Olympic and Paralympic Games ideas from concept through launch to operations and support.
The Games Technology team manage a wide range of technology services including: Applications to support the corporate and games related operations, Venue Technology services to deliver and govern the IT related hardware and services in each single competition and non-competition venues, Cyber Security to ensure the games runs in secure and controlled environment, infrastructure to build, manage, and operate the games network, Results Services to make sure competition timing and scoring systems are reliable and efficient.
The Games Technology Cyber Security area is responsible for the governance, management and integration of Cyber Security tools to support the Milan-Cortina 2026 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. The activities are managed primarily through designated service providers. The Cyber Security unit shall orchestrate and cooperate with all vendors, users and stakeholders involved, to drive the delivery of the technology application solutions at the highest possible level of security. Our business is a challenge within the great challenge of the Games!
The Cyber Security Architect will work together with the service providers on the implementation of the Cyber security applications and systems. She/he will support the key users of related Functional Areas in defining their requirements and making sure the application providers deliver according to the needs identified. She/he contributes to the User Experience together with applications key-users and supports the Application provider and the Application integration provider in the monitoring and management of security application incidents and service requests. She/he will work together with internal and external teams to ensure compliance with Italian and international law. She/he will analyze future threats with the support of international teams to minimize the risk and She/he will define and supports the awareness of people connected to the Foundation for the creation of a culture of cybersecurity.
· Manage and execute IT related initiatives together with the service providers, including the ones providing services at global level such as the Top Sponsors
· Collaborate with cross functional teams including internal functional areas, vendors, and partners to deliver the IT projects
· Review of security architecture for IT systems and cloud services, and recommendation and implementation of improvements
· reviews and approves security requirements for LAN, WAN, VPN, firewalls, routers, and all network devices
· Determine security protocols as needed, based on business requirements
· Performs regular system testing and ensures continuous monitoring of network security
· Ensures that all staff have access to IT and Cloud systems solely based on their needs and role
· Establishes and validates Disaster Recovery and Disaster Recovery procedures,
· Responds promptly and investigates IT security incidents and provides in-depth post-event analysis.
· It supports the awareness and ongoing training of staff on IT security.
· Analyse and review functional requirements, system features, integration, security, scalability, and performance requirements
· Serve as the customer liaison between Milano-Cortina 2026 and the service providers
· Other duties may be assigned as required
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field with equivalent knowledge
· Around 3 years of experience in supporting successful delivery in Cyber Security (or equivalent role) across full project lifecycle and/or operational experience in business critical application
· IT security or risk assessment certifications (ISC, CISSP) and ITIL and COBIT frameworks are advantageous
· Windows and Unix security experience
· Experience in the use of intrusion detection systems (IDS), EDR/XDR, hardware and software firewalls and TCP/IP networking and OSI model
· Excellent working knowledge of IT risks, cybersecurity, computer operating software, cloud services
· Advanced understanding of security protocols, encryption, demilitarized zones protected by firewalls and advanced security techniques (network segmentation and isolation, Security Zoning Security groups in multidomain usage scenarios)
· Experience implementing single sign-on (SSO) multi-factor authentication and identity management systems, role-based access controls ( RBAC), and mandatory access control (MAC) using Azure AD, Amazon Aws Directory Server, PKI, and certificate-based authentication
· Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol encryption and the WPA (Wifi Protected Access) family.
· Virtual Private Network (VPN) layers and connections between sites and systems
· Ability to analyze Security Operations and develop SIEM systems to focus only on the most relevant alerts
· Must be able to articulate and explain security mechanisms both verbally and in writing, and must work within allocated budget and operational limits to protect systems without diminishing their efficiency and reliability.
· Analysis skills: able to use proper tools and techniques to conduct analysis and deconstruct the problem or solution (i.e., use cases, workflow diagram, wireframe prototypes etc)
· Deep understanding of the core business of the project, working as bridge between the technical and the business end of stakeholders/clients
· Documentation and Specification Skills: capability to create clear and concise documentation.
· Strong Business Analysis background: capability to elicit requirements and translate them into specifications.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team
· problem-solving capability: being able to facilitate meetings, understand and analyze issues and requirements, define alternative solutions.
· Adequate written and verbal communication skills in English and Italian
· Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking a proactive role in engagements
· Focus oriented, team player, willing to face challenging tasks, in a fast growing and complex environment
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 is committed in building an inclusive and diversified working environment, striving to guarantee equal opportunities for all workers (L.903/77).