Take the chance to work for the Organization in charge of delivering one of the biggest and most prestigious events in sport field.
Feel the Olympic and Paralympic energy joining us at Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026, leaving a mark in the sport history.
BREAK THE ICE!
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 is the Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games of 2026, carrying on the organization, promotion and communication of the sporting and cultural events related to the next Winter Games.
We are driven by the following values: respect, determination, legacy, engagement and sustainability.
Milano Cortina 2026 will be the first large-scale Olympics in history: 9 Olympic venues, 21 provincial capitals, 2,300 municipalities directly involved, over an area of 22,000 square km.
The Milano Cortina 2026 Organizing Committee has been established in 2019 with the purpose of organizing Olympic and Paralympic Games in compliance with the Host City Contract signed jointly by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the two cities of Milano and Cortina and the Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI).
Furthermore, the Italian Paralympic Committee, the Regions of Lombardy and Veneto, as well as the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano/Bozen are all partners in this major national-level project, with the support of the Italian Government.
We are looking for Look of the Games Project Coordinator.
The Milano Cortina 2026 Look of the Games is a graphic pattern that will form the backdrop for all events in competition and non-competition venues during Games Time and also will create a festive atmosphere in the host cities and regions.
The Look of the Games Project Coordinator will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of all Look of the Games programme requirements across multiple venues (production, installment, dismantling).
- Participate in the technical planning of Look of the Games in a fully integrated manner with key stakeholders and FAs (functional areas) in all phases of the venue plan projects considering the FOP (competition area), internal and external areas, facades, common domain areas, and other areas where the application of Look of the Games is necessary.
- Evaluate all the projects of the competition and non-competition venues in order to plan the Look of the Games items application and also to guarantee the Milano Cortina 2016 Visual Identity integration in the venues’ construction phase such as the colours of the walls, colours of the grandstands’ seats, mosaics, choice of materials etc.
- Contribute to the technical planning of the Look of the City project in an integrated manner with the Host Cities and key functional areas at all stages of the Look of the City and spectacular projects.
- Identify all Look of the Games demands in the different venues based on strict contact and relationship with different stakeholders / functional areas.
- Collaborate with the Venues Infrastructure, Sports and Legacy functional areas in the proposal and development of all Look of the Games and Signage structures according to the technical needs of each venue and the sustainable and accessibility standards and good practices of the IOC (International Olympic Committee) and the IPC (International Paralympic Committee).
- Contribute with the Look of the Games Manager and the Look of the Games Production Manager in the material research, preparation of technical specifications for production, elaboration of terms of reference for the selection of service providers.
- Plan, execute and coordinate all stages of the Test Events Look & Feel.
- Mapping and detailed scoping of the items included in the KOP (Kit of Part) in all Venues Applications Plans (VAPs), being responsible for also managing the changes of scope when necessary.
- Work closely and in advance with Sports, Venues Infrastructure, Procurement and other functional areas in the development of the Look and brands application in the sports equipment.
- Simulation of Look items application in each venue (photo editing) which will be crucial for engaging stakeholders and approvals.
- Input data to database software systems.
- Liaise with the IOC, the IPC and the IFs (International Sports Federations) regarding the Look of the Games project planning, strategy, implementation and approvals.
- Support the quality Management Control during the production phase
- Responsible for overseeing and managing Look contractors during the installation phase to ensure successful implementation of all Look elements in accordance with the defined Look plan.
- Responsible for coordinating the installation, maintenance, dismantling and dissolution of all Look items for Games Time and for the transition phase between the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 is committed in building an inclusive and diversified working environment, striving to guarantee equal opportunities for all workers (L.903/77).