Take the chance to work for the Organization in charge of delivering one of the biggest and most prestigious events in sport field! Feel the Olympic and Paralympic energy joining us at Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026, leaving a mark in the sport history!
BREAK THE ICE!
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 is the Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games of 2026, carrying on the organization, promotion and communication of the sporting and cultural events related to the next Winter Games.
We are driven by the following values: respect, determination, legacy, engagement and sustainability.
Milano Cortina 2026 will be the first large-scale Olympics in history: 9 Olympic venues, 21 provincial capitals, 2,300 municipalities directly involved, over an area of 22,000 square km.
The Milano Cortina 2026 Organizing Committee has been established in 2019 with the purpose of organizing Olympic and Paralympic Games in compliance with the Host City Contract signed jointly by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the two cities of Milano and Cortina and the Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI).
Furthermore, the Italian Paralympic Committee, the Regions of Lombardy and Veneto, as well as the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano/Bozen are all partners in this major national-level project, with the support of the Italian Government.
The "Temporary Power Manager - MV/LV Design and Delivery (TPS)" will report directly to the Head of Energy to carry out the following activities:
- Development of the Temporary Power System Project, including the sizing, number and type of temporary power systems, generation and distribution (i.e. temporary generation systems, UPS, automatic switching devices, electrical connections) to be integrated with the power supply from the public distribution network and the existing electrical system in-venue and any legacy upgrade planned for the Games;
- Data collection and issue of the technical specifications, sizing, calculations and specifications of the equipment for tenders or equivalent subjects (i.e. external suppliers/contractors or third parties sponsor in charge of the equipment rental/supply and for the construction of the temporary power plants sections;
- Activities management with IOC’s FA, OBS and point of reference for all the functional areas of MICO 2026 Host Committee;
- Planning, participation, management and reporting of meetings, supporting the issue of IOC documents and energy project Milestones;
- Make and manage TPS activities with consultants of the energy area for power design of the venues and with the Project Office;
- Activities management with the VIK manager and with partners/sponsor in charge of the agreements for the energy area;
- Possible involvement in the project development for sustainability topics with partners, suppliers and other third parties.
- Development and Design management of the temporary venue power supply system, under the supervision of the Head of Energy, co-operating with the engineering consultants of the energy area, VIK partners and other stakeholders;
- Technical documents issue and tender activities management to select the supplier(s) of the Temporary Energy Systems. Management of the Temporary Energy System suppliers and their implementation phase supporting the Venue Coordinators.
- Support to the Head of Energy for the supervision of the internal activities in the TPS area and the project office.
- Interface with all internal/external subjects involved in the Energy area process (Milano Cortina 2026 Functional Areas, IOC, external or internal consultants, local Olympic sites).
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 is committed in building an inclusive and diversified working environment, striving to guarantee equal opportunities for all workers (L.903/77).