Take the chance to work for the Organization in charge of delivering one of the biggest and most prestigious events in sport field! Feel the Olympic and Paralympic energy joining us at Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026, leaving a mark in the sport history!
BREAK THE ICE!
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 is the Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games of 2026, carrying on the organization, promotion and communication of the sporting and cultural events related to the next Winter Games.
We are driven by the following values: respect, determination, legacy, engagement and sustainability.
Milano Cortina 2026 will be the first large-scale Olympics in history: 9 Olympic venues, 21 provincial capitals, 2,300 municipalities directly involved, over an area of 22,000 square km.
The Milano Cortina 2026 Organizing Committee has been established in 2019 with the purpose of organizing Olympic and Paralympic Games in compliance with the Host City Contract signed jointly by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the two cities of Milano and Cortina and the Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI).
Furthermore, the Italian Paralympic Committee, the Regions of Lombardy and Veneto, as well as the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano/Bozen are all partners in this major national-level project, with the support of the Italian Government.
We are looking for Workforce Planning Manager.
Within the Organizing Committee’s People Management team, the Workforce Planning function is accountable for efficient and effective planning of the organisational structure required for a successful staging of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, including coordination of workforce headcounts estimation, management and forecasting of personnel budgets, Games-time scheduling & rostering. A highly exposed role due to continuous engagement with other functional areas of the Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026, with members of external committees and with top management.
The main accountabilities include:
· Coordination of workforce headcounts estimation, management and forecasting of personnel budgets liaising with all impacted functional areas in order to gain in-depth understanding of specific contents of each activity;
· Managing the design and organisational evolution in terms of organisation charts, job roles, parameters for assessing the number of resources required for each role, budgets, based on internal alignment with the several functional areas and with the Planning & Control function;
· Effective collaboration with the workforce service & operations area, managing the development of the required toolkits, policies (e.g. Scheduling and Rostering) and procedures to support the Workforce Planning process;
· Representing the Workforce client group in integrated planning meetings;
· Managing definition event time operational plans for key workforce services (e.g. catering, transport, accreditation, welfare).
· 6+ years of proven experience in personnel planning, event planning and the management of complex, evolving organisational designs;
· Excellent analytical skills and good command of numbers;
· Experience in managing budgets and personnel costs;
· Effective at simplifying complex process including through the definition of lean procedures;
· Ability to understand and conciliate different needs and boundaries ( from legal/ reglementary aspects to budget availability to more praticta topics related to event delivery and human resources management );
·Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills due to continuous involvement with other functional areas of the Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 and collaboration with the IOC;
· Proficient user of MS Excel and key workforce management systems;
· Experience in previous edition of Olympic and Paralympic Games ( or other major sport event ) would be ideal.
Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026 is committed in building an inclusive and diversified working environment, striving to guarantee equal opportunities for all workers (L.903/77).